Niadub – Devil Island
This paradise island is located 40 minutes from the port. It has white sand beaches and turquoise waters and good opportunities for camping and snorkeling. It is right in front of Isla Perro .
It is one of the favorite islands to visit as it is very popular with young people from all over the world and groups of friends looking to have a fun time.
It has private cabins with wooden floors and private bathrooms and also group cabins with sand floors and shared bathrooms.
Types of Cabins in Niadub (Devil Island)
Dorms with sandy floors and shared bathrooms
One night and two days $145
Two nights and three days $185
Three nights and four days $225
All prices are per person. Each additional night in Dorm costs $40 and includes all meals.
You will share the cabin with other people.
Private cabins with sand floors and shared bathrooms
One night and two days $155
Two nights and three days $210
Three nights and four days $265
All prices are per person, each additional night is $55 and includes all meals.
Private cabin with wooden floors and shared bathrooms
One night and two days $160
Two nights and three days $220
Three nights and four days $280
All prices are per person, each additional night is $60 and includes all meals.
Private cabin with wooden floors and private bathroom
One night and two days $175
Two nights and three days $250
Three nights and four days $325
Each additional night in a private cabin with private bathroom is $75 per person, includes all meals.
- Ground transportation.
- maritime transport
- A day tour to 2 islands and to the natural pool. If you stay more than one night and want an additional day tour. You can add it for $20 per person.
- Includes all meals beginning with lunch on the first day and ending with lunch on the last day.
- Late check out of the island.
- Certified Kuna Guide
Packages do not include:
- Entrance fee to the Guna region = $22 foreigners, $7 residents of Panama.
- snorkeling equipment
Meeting point in the city:
We start picking up at 5am in Panama City. At the time of booking you must leave us your address and your WhatsApp. In case you live far from the city, another meeting point is coordinated and we evaluate if we can pick you up at your house for an extra cost.
How to Book / How to book
When making the reservation from our website, keep in mind that you are only separating your seats. You will receive a confirmation of your reservation from us and payment is made as follows. We will send you a link to separate your quota with USD50 and the rest you pay in cash on the day of the trip at the time of being picked up. If you want to pay for the entire trip with your credit card, we will send you the link and we will only add 7% of the transaction fee. Remember that there are no ATMs on the San Blas Islands.
Prices for children
- People over 10 years old pay the full price
- Children, between 5 and 9 years old, have a 30% discount.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay, but must be loaded in the car. And their parents must pay their meal expenses.
Don't forget to bring:
- Original passport if you are a foreigner.
- ID (Cedula) or resident card if you are Panamanian
- Cap or hat
- Water (you can also buy on the island)
- Cash (we do not have ATMs on the islands)
- Flashlight (since the power plant works from 6pm to 11pm)
There are no reviews yet.