Needle Island – Iggodub
Due to its proximity to the port, it is ideal for families with small children.
You can snorkel, play volleyball or just have a few beers while enjoying the view. This island is 7 minutes from Isla Aroma .
Among the attractions and facilities of Aguja Island (iggodub), we can mention:
- Recreational space to play volleyball and beach soccer
- The light generated by a power plant. The plant is turned on at 6pm and turned off at 11pm.
- Sanitary bathrooms and showers for all visitors.
- Cabins with their private bathrooms and showers
- Restaurant-Bar facing the beach.
Private rooms (upper floor) with shared bathrooms
One night and two days $160
Two nights and three days $220
Three nights and four days $280
Each additional night in rooms is $60 and includes all 3 meals.
Private cabins with private bathrooms
One night and two days $175
Two nights and three days $245
Three nights and four days $315
All prices are per person. Each additional night is $70 and includes all 3 meals.
All packages include:
- Ground transportation
- maritime transport
- Tour to another island and the natural pool. If you stay more than one night and want an additional day tour = $30 per person
- Includes all meals beginning with lunch on the first day and ending with lunch on the last day.
- Late check out of the island.
- Certified drivers and guides.
Package does not include:
- Entrance fee to the Guna region = $22 foreigners, $7 residents of Panama.
- snorkeling equipment
Departure: City of Panama
Departure time: Between 5 and 5:30 in the morning
Return time: At approximately 7pm.
Departure from Panama City:
Our driver will pick up each guest at their hotel or residence between 5:00 and 5:30 am We stop at a supermarket so they can buy or withdraw money at the ATM. It takes approximately 2 hours and a half to reach the Niga Kantule port where our team will be waiting for you.
At 9 am we will leave the port for our island
Departure time from the island: approximately 3:00 pm (last day)
We do excursions (tours) every day, just contact us for availability and we will help you coordinate everything.
How to Book / How to book
When making the reservation from our website, keep in mind that you are only separating your seats. You will receive a confirmation of your reservation from us and payment is made as follows. We will send you a link to separate your quota with USD50 and the rest you pay in cash on the day of the trip at the time of being picked up.
If you want to pay for the entire trip with your credit card, we will send you the link and only add 7% of the transaction fee. Remember that there are no ATMs on the San Blas islands.
Entrance tax to the region
- Foreigners = $22
- Panamanians = $7
- People over 10 years old pay the full price
- Children, between 5 and 9 years old, have a 30% discount.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay, but must be loaded in the car. Their parents must pay their food expenses.
Don't forget to bring:
- Original passport if you are a foreigner.
- ID (Cedula) or resident card if you are Panamanian
- Cap or hat
- Water (you can also buy on the island)
- Cash (we do not have ATMs on the islands)
- Flashlight (since the power plant works from 6pm to 11pm)
San Blas, the paradise closest to you...